Monday 25 July 2011

Aquila Update

With the survey season in full swing, I have been fairly hectic of late, hence the lack of posts. Well hopefully now I have replaced my broken laptop, posting more regularly shouldn't be a problem. I'm currently in Devon and Cornwall working so fingers crossed I will be able to get some nice images.

Below are a few pictures I have managed to get over the last few days. Both House Sparrow images were taken in the back garden, the recently fledged young bird is part of a second brood produced by the adult bird also pictured below. The Scarlet Tiger moth was taken in Lucy's garden in Gloucestershire and finally the Mute Swan is from the disastrous Greenshank (Greater Yellowlegs) twitch! Keep checking back for some more images and regular updates! Click on any of the images to see an enlarged version. Ash




Mute Swan


Scarlet Tiger


House Sparrow


House Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment