Thursday 11 July 2013

A few photos from the breeding season

It's been a while since I posted a blog for a couple of reasons. Firstly I was unwell in May and regrettably had to cancel the trip we had planned to Norfolk.  Secondly it has been the breeding season and that means survey season, so I have been out in the field fulfilling my consultancy/breeding bird survey obligations.  Everything has calmed down a bit now so I am hoping to get out and about a bit more and get some leisure birding in so that I can share information and locations on the blog.  Client confidentiality does not allow me to share locations for the pictures posted below that I have taken over the last couple of months - but still some nice ones for you to enjoy. 



 Reed Bunting

 Chough

 Great Spotted Woodpecker feeding chick

 Great Spotted Woodpecker

 Swallow

 Blackbird

 Long-eared Owl

...........  and again

 Shelduck

 Wheatear

 Corn Bunting

 Yellow Wagtail

 Meadow Pipit

Dunnock

No comments:

Post a Comment